Friday, March 20, 2009

To piggy-back on Bethany's post...

I'm really amazed at the difference between my attitude this year about spring and my attitude last year. Last year I don't think I cared that it was the first day of spring except for the fact that *hopefully* it would be getting warmer soon. However this morning, I was overwhelmed with gratefulness for the new season and all the wonderful things it promised to bring.

I prayed for the land today. A year ago I would of thought that was kind of stupid, but I prayed that the land would be blessed and fertile and bring forth abundance, and also that I would be able to steward any bounty I recieved with gratefulness and generousity. It's exciting to me how I much I am looking forward to first fruits of this year.

Let's go into this great season with joy in our hearts, gratefulness in our souls, and LETTUCE IN OUR MOUTHS!

~Emily

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...