Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January Meeting on 1/28 at 7pm!

Hello!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

This month's food meeting (we really need to choose a name!) will be on Wednesday January 28th, at 7pm. We will meet at my place, HOWEVER, we moved! (Only 2min away) I sent our new address to you all, but if you need it again just let me know!

Our front door is located in the courtyard. Just call me if you get lost!

Don't forget to bring a copy of In Defense of Food (If you have one) and come ready to share any new discoveries you've made over the past two months. If you'd like to bring a snack item for the group feel free to do so.

If you have any questions give me or Bethany a call!
See you all soon,
Emily

1 comment:

DaughteroftheKing said...

HI Emily,
I'm planning to come and I'm looking forward to meeting you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...